Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wound (graphic)

Yes folks, we had an injury yesterday. The whole tour group has inquired so we thought we better just tell everyone. Randy burned his arm on a boiling bottle that was in the backpack. We went to Carrefour to the pharmacy where we presented the burn and asked for advice. They sold us some FOUL smelling ointment that had exotic Chinese ingredients including some kind of radish. I made Randy use it after Stacy said it looked good. Randy could not stand the smell and had to wash it off. Anyway, the wound is healing nicely and Randy will live another day.

4 comments:

Paynes in China said...

Ouch! The biggest feer I have - getting an injury in a foreign country with a very different medical care system than I am used to.

Stacy, didn't anyone tell you to bring a thermos and to make the bottles as-needed? A little hint for future adoptees out there.

Anonymous said...

and there is your "suvenir"...
Sorry Randy! Surprised there is no wallgreens. They are everywhere, everywhere. Jokes appart, I heard if you rub "butter" it will keep moist and help the healing. I don't know, at least it smells good.
Love

Anonymous said...

Only Randy would try to get a lasting souvenir of the trip! Hope it feels better. You guys are having so much fun! Sophie seems so comfortable with you. Having Sophie has and will bring you such happiness. We love Sophie Druckman!Jen's mom and dad

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Free personal adult webcam chubby bearman Maxwell model bbs Top 10 black porn sites Ameture naked fat girls Laptop carry satrwars cover for mp3 player