




We had a bunch of cute moments at the Museum. Sophie napped on the bus on the way there. Sophie really enjoyed her friends and spent some time playing. Sophie also let Randy touch her, which was huge! The museum was fun, however the Chinese need to improve their gift shops. Why they do not want to soak more money from the tourists I do not understand. We are having difficulty even finding postcards.
I include another picture of the Yangzhe only because our guide told us it was clear today. Is it clear today? You be the judge.
3 comments:
the pictures are great and it seems she is really well adapt to you. And I am glad to hear she is warming up to uncle Randy.
Stacy, these pictures are so cool! I love all the chinese writing stuff, its so cool!! It looks like all of you are having a great time. I totally understand the power of that baby crack! lol. You and sophie seriously look like you have always been together! I cannot wait to see you all again! Sounds like jen and randy are being a great help.
Much love kelsey
PS i am very interested in some of the other comments left by people like Uncle steve, dennis, and the Cummings family. they are entertaining.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.hair-loss-prevention-7.info/Infiniti-limo-service-dearborn.html Sports activities kids portland maine Rental cars in anaheim Doctor phil mcgraw malpractice
Post a Comment