Monday, March 27, 2006
It is final, Sophie is a Druckman
First of thank you for all the wonderful posts, I love reading them. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends I know you want to know more about Sophie. She is doing great. I think she weighs about 18lbs or so, she appears to be healthy. Is a pretty happy baby, enjoys eating, playing with her spoon, and her other toys. She like to feed herself, and ate a ton at breakfast today. Then we headed back to make the adoption final, it was pretty painless. She slept both ways on the bus. She enjoys Aunt Jen, but not a big fan of Randy's yet. We are heading out to explore Wuhan, so I will blog more later. Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Wow - Sophie Druckman already! How cool. Are you taking pictures constantly? Everyone at work is so excited. 18 pounds! Guess you will build up muscles fast lifting her. Enjoy every minute. Love, Harriet
Sophie Druckman sounds great! What does she think of the hotel crib? Are you getting any sleep? How are the "Sophie Snacks" holding up? Enjoy each day as crazy as it gets!
Miss you...Love, Chris
So glad you had another entry. Sounds like you guys have bee ntogether for years already. Hows the carrier? Using it? So glad she's doing well. Curious to hear what happens when you take her shopping. How all the locals behave. Will they assist you in caring for your child? Keep us posted. Enjoy. Can you believe you've been gone almost a week already? So much has happened in just a short while. Have fun Soph. Randy, maybe you should get some different colored & sized spoons. Maybe she'll warm up to you that way. Good luck.
xoxoxxo,
Deb
I am glad to hear she is a good sleeper and good eater. Maybe uncle Randy should bribe her with some food. It worked with Grace. Everytime she saw me she would say "go home". After a while, I decided to bring some cookies or brownies along. I became her best friend. I still cant get over how special this all is. When I look at you pics with her, it seems you always belonged togheter. It meant to be. It just did. Nana would be proud of you. As we all are.
Love
Vo
YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! sophie druckman!!!!!!!!!!!!
love-chris l.
Sophie Druckman! What a great name. We are all so excited for you here at work. So glad to see all of the wonderful pics! Enjoy your time. Casey
hi d
test is good waiting for date.
call collect after she sees doc
love mom&dad
I'm supposed to be cleaning toys in the dirty utility room but instead I am welling up here in the hall reading about your journey. (Shh, don't tell.) How exciting! I am so happy for you Stacy.
Kirsten
(6W)
Sophie is a real doll. You do not look tired at all and are giving me a little hope. Just keep your suitecase packed and I will take it! Congratulations and expect to hear from me within days of your return.
SM
And what a Druckman she is!
Welcome to the Druckman's world, Sophie!
Irene
Oh boy...not another Druckman. How's the formula going...who would have thought that a Chinese baby would get rice. Give Sophie a kiss from her uncle.
Stacy, I am so happy for you. your baby is beautiful. I can't wait to see her.
All my love
Therese Milder
Hey guys-
i bought Sophie some more babycrack today. we are ready for her to come home!!!!
Love you
Lara
p.s. call - I am home now!
At next week's cultural sensitivity meeting, Uncle Steve will discuss the topic, " Multi-faith marriages: Are they really worth the trouble?"
We are so thrilled for you, Stacy and Baby Sophie!! Emma and Molly can't wait to meet their new playmate!
Enjoy your travels! Love, the Jaszczaks
i am obsessed w/your blog. i need more. i'm going to bed & hoping when i wake, there'll be another entry w/pics.
dh
Obviously, I know little about multifaith marriages but I do know alot about multifaith divorces.
Very nice site! Whirlpool duet gas dryer Free vids of huge orgies automatic gate los angeles Body building diet refinance Aphrodite skin care products Cpu exhaust system Patent lawpublic usesaleenablement drug information snorting valium Dirty gangbang groupsex pics Facial skin care anal buy phendimetrazine 60 on line accutane pharmacy online firmware bentley dc-950
Post a Comment