Saturday, April 01, 2006

More pics of our little Sophie




Hi, we are now at the White Swan, we can now use the blackberry and have sent all comments to it so we can read them quicker. It is very different here in Guangzhou, we are so thrilled we got to spend some time in central China. The shopping here seems to be terrific and will begin the damage tomorrow. Went out for dinner to Lucy's, our first really Western meal, food was fine, but fun to be eating outside. Tomorrow is the visa picture and paperwork. Will blog more later. Stacy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Lucy's! LOL Order from Danny's Bagels if you want American food.

Sophie looks more and more comfortable every day. Happy shopping!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear about the Blackberry, can't imagine life without it. Sophie looks so happy and not to mention adorable!! I am glad the plane ride went well. Things here are good. Starting to plan for the big arrival day...we can't wait. Margaux wakes up every day and asks if we are going to the airport today. Stacy-bought my Keens yesterday!! Love,Lara

Anonymous said...

Stacy - Glad to hear things are going well. Can hardly wait to hear all about your trip. I love the Sophie pictures. She is sooo cute! We head home today - Miami is OK but I would not want to live here - nor do I need to visit again. Love, Harriet

Anonymous said...

Love all the smiles! Sophie is getting cuter everyday!

JJKD&A

Anonymous said...

i see you are already blogging at 0700 am!!!! wow--early for the "ole" Stacy !!!! i love your story, Larry and I are reading thisbefore we are gooing out for errands.. Stephan is coming tonight amd we are having an Indian dinner-- tandorie chicken and I am in charge of the samosas--potatoe like dumplings, Bring all reciepes of your favorites and Larry said he'd try to make them... for you OR for Sophie...
shopping? any nice shoes?? take care and continue to enjoy.. see you all soon Yvonnne.

Anonymous said...

Stacy,

I have been glued to your blog. I have been showing everyone. I hope you don't mind. Sophie is soo adorable. I have been telling everyone about the "baby crack." I think that is so funny. I bet you can't wait to get home and start your new life. I think of you every day. When are you coming home?

Chris K.

Anonymous said...

She is quite the ham. Sophie seems very comfortable in front of the camera. I need to know. Did you buy a stroller, or have you been solely using the carrier?
What would you like at your house when you return? Missing anything in particular? How is the White Swan? Is it a nice hotel even though it's smaller?
Looking forward to many more updates.
We're all so excited to see you on Thursday. Stone keeps asking is Sophie is coming over today. We're going to have to make a play date soon b/c he keeps looking for Sophie.
Love you,
Debbie & crew

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacy,
Corie, Bonnie and Jennifer are sending our congrats to you. Were here at work (Yeah!). We pray God's blessings on you and Sophie Druckman! Now Emily can have a best friend. Be safe and keep on smiling:)!

Love US

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I laugh everytime I see Sophie with a bow in that matches her outfit. It is like being in college again when your bows matched your outfits. I am sure matching socks will follow this fall. :) Glad to hear you found American food. How is Randy's arm? Are you still applying the radish mixture? Take Care and kiss to Sophie! Love, Chris

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I am loving this blogging communication system, distance here is not an issue. You and Sophie look so happy. We all say that time goes very quickly and in a few days we will be able to see you.
Beata
P.S. All weekenders are following your trip and all say HI!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy - who is your guide in Guangzhou? I had Raymond during trip #1 and Jocelyn in June.

Enjoy all the shoppping around the White Swan!

Paynes in China said...

Wow, she's a real "keeper". There's a little too much gratuitous cuteness on this site. I don’t think I can take it anymore.

Pizza Hut yesterday, Lucy’s today, I can’t believe you are eating American Style food again. It’s like you went to China just for the children! Go and be daring, order the water beetle for Pete’s sake!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy - What a trip!! I keep forgetting the fact that you are site seeing in China as well as getting to know your little girl! As everyone else as said, she is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Looks like she has gotten a few more teeth since you started sending pictures! Safe traveling
Kate