can't have enough of Sophie's pics. I believe it is not only Margaux who is going to run for the money. She is adorable! 3 days and counting... Love Vo
She looks like such a happy baby! What a blessing! I'm glad you all are having such a good time...and I am a bit concerned about Randy's arm. Sorry about your bird flu, Jen. Just don't bring it back to the office!-Karen Oh, P.S., Jen, Chris Butler's hockey team won the national championships last night!
Great pictures. Looks like Sophie has really warmed up to you and her personality is showing. A couple of questions...first what do they call dinnerware in China? Secondly, I was talking to Mr. Butts and we were discussing "Bags". Tell us, are there really more chins in the phonebook over there? Lastly, can you bring home some authentic Peking Duck and do they use those cute cartons with the wire handles...it's been awhile since I've had it. And by the way, when you bring home Sophie, make sure there's light starch in the collar. Thanks and have a wonder trip home. Love...
I can't believe you let her play in that germ farm... ...and with one of you already down with the bird flu. God knows what you'll be bringing home. Just don't tell customs you played with the free toys and I think you'll be o.k.
7 comments:
can't have enough of Sophie's pics. I believe it is not only Margaux who is going to run for the money. She is adorable! 3 days and counting...
Love Vo
Glad to see the outfit fits and is VERY cute! She just gets cuter every day. Enjoy and we'll see you soon.
Kim
She looks like such a happy baby! What a blessing! I'm glad you all are having such a good time...and I am a bit concerned about Randy's arm. Sorry about your bird flu, Jen. Just don't bring it back to the office!-Karen Oh, P.S., Jen, Chris Butler's hockey team won the national championships last night!
She is adorable (what a big smile). I can't wait to meet her.
SM
Great pictures. Looks like Sophie has really warmed up to you and her personality is showing. A couple of questions...first what do they call dinnerware in China? Secondly, I was talking to Mr. Butts and we were discussing "Bags". Tell us, are there really more chins in the phonebook over there? Lastly, can you bring home some authentic Peking Duck and do they use those cute cartons with the wire handles...it's been awhile since I've had it. And by the way, when you bring home Sophie, make sure there's light starch in the collar. Thanks and have a wonder trip home. Love...
I can't believe you let her play in that germ farm... ...and with one of you already down with the bird flu. God knows what you'll be bringing home. Just don't tell customs you played with the free toys and I think you'll be o.k.
Enjoyed a lot! »
Post a Comment