
Congee and noodle girl is back. Thanks to Vo for driving over some much needed congee (found at the local Asian store). She loved it and ate the entire bowl. She also had her favorite noodles, and of course the mess came with it. She had a really good day, she slept last night for an 8 hour stretch and took 2 good naps today. I hoping this is not just a fluke. We had a breakthrough with Pa today, they bonded over a pen in his pocket and now are friends. She is really starting to feel better and show her personality again. We took a short walk in the jogging stroller which I think she enjoyed. I can't believe it has only been 2 weeks since we met Sophie.
4 comments:
Stacy - The jogging stroller is for JOGGING - not walking. Not that I have any experience! Looking forward to seeing you both. Harriet
is there anything cutter than that?? Happy face, belly full and lots of love.
Congee - just a photo of that beautiful stuff is making me hungry! Sophie looks like she is is enjoying life in the States.
Yeah Sophie!! Lizzie misses her dinner companion, but we are making due to mom's "not quite right" congee. We will have to check out our local asian market.
Post a Comment