Saturday, April 29, 2006

Here is the Famous Uncle Steve

Announcing the Famous Uncle Steve. Funny how it looks like she is trying to escape from her favorite Uncle Steve's arms. Uncle Steve is now on the blog circuit, he dropped by Kim and Ella's a few days ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally we get to see the famous uncle steve!

cl

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of experience with women trying to escape...but I have learned how to manage it. Looking forward to spending Cinco de Mayo with Sophie.

Anonymous said...

By the way, you should have seen the struggle when I tried to hold Stacy.

Anonymous said...

Steve,

I've always found that duct tape works best when trying to subdue the women in you life. In fact, can you ask your girlfriend for my role of tape back. I need to fix the roof on my mobile home.

Anonymous said...

Steve,

You are sooooo hot! Would you star in my next home video with me?

Call me soon.

Anonymous said...

I saw the video and you looked like an amateur trying to make donuts. Besides I don't have any vaccine for the bird flu. Give Heywood a call.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so Uncle Steve does exist! I have always admired a man with a deft ("deft," I said, not "daft") sense of humor.
I look forward to pictures of Uncle Steve, garbed in sarape and sombrero, doing the hora with Sophie on Cinco de Mayo. (Ooops. That was a cross-cultural goof, wasn't it?)
I love seeing the pictures of Sophie (she really is a fashionista in all her adorable outfits). She looks sooo happy and obviously loves all friends and family, but not as much as she adores her loving Mom.
Sophie: Fans do not live by photo ops alone; we need more persoanl appearances in COD!
Irene

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! sofa medication She touched my penis how do you lose fat from the legs anti depression medications lexepro